Monday, April 4, 2011

Well... We have... some news

Well, we have fantastic news. Really, really amazing news. Hunter, well, he's been migrated to Florida.
Hunter is in Florida, in the Save the Chimps Sanctuary!!!
Hunter, is finally happy!! He's with so many other chimps, and he's happy!! Hunter, is in the Save the Chimps Sanctuary!! I'm sorry, I'm being repetitive, but I'm very happy for Hunter!
But, this also means, Olivia and I have to choose another chimp to migrate, FOR THE 3RD TIME. And, the Arcus Foundation will not match our funds raised so far, so we are changing the goal back, and we will keep fundraising for the chimp we are going to migrate. We aren't sure what chimp we are going migrate, and we will let you know as soon as possible
which chimp we choose. This chimp will probably be around the same age as Hunter.

When I first recieved this email, all I could see was that now, we couldn't migrate Hunter. But the more I thought about it, I realized, Hunter is now happy, in a sanctuary, with many other chimps. Which was the over all goal. So our goal was reached, Hunter is now in Florida, and all the money we raised for him will get to go towards migrating another chimp, which is still an amazing cause.

I am determined to take the good out of this, even though I'm kind of sad. This is really is amazing that Hunter is now in a sanctuary.
Thank you,
~Aubrey (:())

1 comment:

  1. I know. He was like a little, chimpy son to me :'(. But at least he's happy now. And he can roam free and climb and play with all his new chimp friends. Plus, now all this money can help ANOTHER chimp go to Florida! :)

    P.S. We'll tell you when we choose our new chimp.

    ReplyDelete