Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wow. It doesn't feel real.

Hi guys! I can't believe it, but I have some amazing news to tell you. We raised $550 from the fundraiser. That puts us at $1250. And thanks to the Arcus Foundation's matching grant, that means that Hunter is getting migrated. He's going to Florida!!!!! :') I'm so happy! It doesn't feel real! I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I'm actually going to miss it all. Maybe another chimp will come in the near future. I'll check out who else needs help in Hunter's group. I'm not making promises or anything about the chimps, but I'm definitely not going to stop helping animals. I want ALL animal abuse to end, and I'm going to help that happen. I'm not really sure what this all means for our blog, but I want to continue it and I'm guessing Aubrey does, too. Not to mention I'm gonna be really really sad if I never get to do another cage sit. Anyway, I want to thank all of our loyal followers! And everyone who donated and who came out to support us today! And to all of the wonderful new people I've met on this mission, you're great. There are some amazing  people in the world and I'm lucky enough to know a lot of them. I'll keep you guys posted. Don't stop helping the animals! Do good things people!

You're amazing!

Your faithful blogger (and ex-fundraiser for Hunter),

~Olivia (:())

No comments:

Post a Comment