Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Friday #2

LIGHTEN UP :)

Well, on the lighter side of things, I made it through the week and broke my Oreo addiction and I won't relapse :). Hmm... I hope everyone did well at their assignment. I am also hoping for more comments this week... :).

REMEMBER WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR :)



APE ASSIGNMENT:

This week's ape assignment was done out of the blue because all week neither me nor aubrey could think of one. So this week's mission is to step it up and boycott animal tested products. :) Good luck and comment below.

BIG QUESTION:

This week's Big Question (which no one answered last time...) is what is the best fundraiser you have ever done? How much did you raise? Give details :).

COMMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED. DON'T FORGET THAT :)

3 comments:

  1. my best fundraiser was probably my friendship bracelet one. i didn't raise much money but the money i did raise went to students in rwanda who learn to protect gorillas and their envirnoment through art. supporters bought my friendship bracelets for themselves and for students in rwanda so we could show them that we support what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the oreo habit!!! Not only did I break the oreo habit, but I broke my thumb too!!!

    Best fundraiser I have ever been involved with was when I worked at my local animal shelter. We have an annual event with live and silent auctions and it always makes a good deal of money for the animals. I find visual aids; videos, pictures, etc of the animals you are trying to help always touches peoples hearts.

    Doing my best to spread the word about your efforts. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Too bad about your thumb! Thanks for spreading the word! :)... Brandon, that's a great fundraiser! Sigh. I was fine when my Oreos were gone, but now my Girl Scout Cookies too?! This will be harder than I thought... :(

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete