Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hunter

Hey guys. I have some ok and great news..... Here's the ok:

Scrappy already has a sponsor named Sophie raising money for him. At the same time, this is great because she has more than $1,000 for him and he will be moved to Florida really soon!!!! Big Pant-Hoot to Sophie!!! Thanks for helping him :)

The great news is that we have found a new chimp to sponsor: Hunter.
He is 13, so I can relate to him on the age level and he even pushes his lip out; pouting like a human teenager would haha! Also, he has no other sponsor, so it's really great for him to be able to get to Florida now! To help him, click the firstgiving widget to donate. Any amount helps. Like us on facebook: Save A Chimp. Also, chimp art is on our website at: www.savehunter.yolasite.com!

This is all such exciting news and I can't wait for our fundraiser!!! I'm going to try to talk to Pastor Lauren about dates on Sunday after I volunteer at the church! Post again then! Bye!

~Olivia :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow your website is amazing! I think I might make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news for Scrappy and Hunter. I will keep spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy: Thanks, you shud it'll help the apes even if only a few people see it at first!
    Monica: Yep, keep telling people.
    New plan, Aubrey and I are meeting with pastor lauren today at five!!!

    ReplyDelete